Due to their size and lack of safety features riding a bicycle is dangerous and getting into a bicycle accident can cause the rider serious bodily harm. Victims of bicycle accidents tend to be left with substantial medical bills and continuous pain leaving them unable to work or provide for their families for an extended period of time. The laws of the State of Florida can assist bicycle accident victims compensation however bicycle accident cases are extremely complex.
Basic causes of bicycle accidents can include:
- Motor vehicle driver’s negligence
- Intoxicated or drunk drivers
- Motor vehicle drivers failing to yield at stop signs
- Motor vehicle drivers ignoring the bicycle lane.
Shmucher Law, PL and bicycle accident attorney Ofer Shmucher offer a complimentary personal consultation to any cyclist involved in an accident. You will speak directly with Mr. Shmucher rather than a paralegal who will take down your information and leave you hanging. We will discuss the details of your case, bike laws, procedures, and the strength of your case. The free consultation gives the injured bicycle accident victim a better understanding of how the personal injury law case is established and what to expect. Typical client questions include the following:
- Who is at fault?
- What were the responsibilities of myself and the driver?
- How long should I wait until considering a settlement?
- Who will pay my medical expenses?
- Will I be compensated for lost earnings?
- What is my case worth?